Thursday, December 2, 2010

Vanderhoof, BC

The sun is creeping down by mid-afternoon. Three o'clock dusk here. Pretty though, isn't it? I have an easy drive from Prince George on a mostly dry highway.

Vanderhoof, BC. A mill town. Here's one corner of the room at Jay's place. It's actually a pretty good sized room, and we'll fill it up with people soon enough!

It's a nice crowd, and I enjoy hearing these loggers, millworkers, ranchers, and managers tell me their stories of life on the backroads. Everybody comes from somewhere else, and it's kind of neat to learn how people have made their way here, and carved out places for themselves in this wild and beautiful country.

The concert goes off really well. I'm coming down with a cold, and I'm not feeling my best, but I believe I have delivered one of my best shows of the Tour here tonight. I just enjoy playing to these folks so much! It all comes around I guess. Thanks for a great night. Jay took some pics and I'll post 'em here when I get them!



Thanks, Jay! I appreciate when folks take the time to send me a few snaps. I'm sometimes too busy to take these myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment