Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wicked Yellowhead





It's a wicked road. Canadian guitar players get their hand strength from gripping the wheel. I always expect a few storms, a few days of bad weather... But I've had enough now. Thanks! I missed a giant accident near Edmonton, AB by less than a minute. Forty cars and a couple of semi trucks. When these trucks raced past me they were blowing up enough snow that I couldn't see anything for seconds at a time! I had to look for fence posts out of the passenger window to keep my bearings. No regard for anybody else on the road. Several examples of some of the most reckless truck driving I've ever seen. I hope these were the ditch divers. I understand at least one person was killed. I sit in the Lincoln for over three hours while the highway is cleared, buy coffee, and swing back into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment